Shoreham Downs Village Park
Close date - Nov. 1, 2022
Official Park opening - Apr. 1, 2023
The park is open, dawn to dusk.
* Walkers are welcome to utilize this beautiful asset year round.
Parking - parallel parking along the entrance drive
& a small parking area in the main park.
NOTE: During winter season - Water is turned off; toilets are removed;
No Blue Trash or Doggy Trash bins are available
Snow plowing of parking lot and paved path is scheduled.
The following is available during the regular season:
* A port-o-let with a hand wash sink, including toddler seat for little ones.
* A drinking fountain.
* "Little Free Library'" with books for children and adults.
* Two tennis courts;
a basketball hoop and half court;
a field with backstop to play softball or kickball.
* Two playground play areas for toddlers and older children.
* A beautiful Merry-go-round and slide that adults recall playing on as children.
* Swings for children and toddlers.
* A Pavilion and a Gazebo with picnic tables.
* Two walk paths. The paved walk path is our oldest and used by walkers and children on bikes.
* Ups and Downs mulch walk path is located in the park area along the drive, by the original pony barn. Ups and Downs is for walkers only. For safety reasons, unattended children under 12 are not permitted in the area.
* Dogs are welcome but must be leashed at all times and all waste picked up and properly disposed of. Waste mitts are provided in both park areas.
* Monarch butterfly garden located along the walk path at the East end of the park.
* Sand pit volleyball court.
***The Pavilion may be reserved by filling out the form located on the Village website. There is no charge for Pavilion reservations for Shoreham Residents. A $25 fee charge for Electricity use request applies to Large Pavilion only.